Payal Rawat Club Dancer Life Story

Club Dancer Life Story

Hello friends, my name is Payal Rawat, I want to tell you all about my life, I am from a small village near Kanpur. And I am from a very poor family. My parents died in a car accident. My aunt raised me. In my college life, I was paired with a boy whose name was Vishal. Along with studies, I also like dancing. My dream was to become a very famous dancer but how could this happen, my family was very poor but one day I got a call from Vishal and he said that he is going to Gurugram, and now he will stay there, it was very difficult for me. Then we had to separate.



Then after some time my aunt developed brain tumor. Now I was very upset that no one was willing to help me, then I talked to Vishal, he asked me to come to him and said, you come here, I will talk about your job, then I told my aunty. Told everything to and after coming to Gurugram I called Vishal and Vishal told that his friend's flat was vacant for a long time and he told me that until I get a job or some other room, . I can stay. After this I gave my interview in many companies but did not get any response. I was very nervous due to not getting any response, then one day Vishal's friend came to meet me and gave me a pen drive in which I was changing clothes, taking bath and wearing shorts. When I saw all this I felt very angry. I told him how dare you do this to me. Then he blackmailed me and said that if I wanted to delete this video, I would have to pay Rs 2 lakh. Now I was even more broken and then I called Vishal and told him that his friend Vivek has installed a camera in the bathroom and he has also made my video and said that I have to pay Rs 2 lakh otherwise that video Will go viral.



When Vishal came to know about all this, he took me to Vivek's house and threatened Vivek that we will file a complaint with the police, then Vivek said that by the time you go to the police, this video will go viral, then Vishal Said Vivek. There is no money right now and Payal is also not doing any job, so from where will she get so much money?Vivek said that he needs money. And he wanted money as soon as possible, I was facing a lot of trouble and I was not able to understand anything,Then I met a girl whose name was Anuptel she also lived in my society, I met her and told her all my problems. She said she was going to the party tonight and said I should come too, despite my insistence she brought me to the party. When I went to the party, I became sad for some time but then Anu introduced me to one of her friends and he made me drink too much alcohol, after which I lost my senses and Anu's friend took advantage of this and forced me to drink alcohol. 



 Took me to the room. After that he went into the room and had sex with me and also made a video. But when I regained consciousness in the morning, I was in my room, not knowing what to do, then I saw Anu's friend Danny talking to Vishal and then I came to know that Anuptel belonged to Vishal. Have a girlfriend and Vishal has done all thisAnd now I was getting even more angry at myself when I asked Vishal why he did this to me, he said that now you will have to pay me Rs 5 lakh, only then he will delete all my videos.



Now I was very upset and I had decided that I will tell everything to the police, after that I handed over Vishal and his friends and girlfriend to the police and now I was not able to understand anything so I went on the internet. When I was living there, I saw an advertisement that there is a company in Gurugram itself which is looking for a beautiful tall dancing model like me, then I contacted them, then they asked me some dance tips and pictures and invited me. Club. Got a job as a dancer. Now I live in Gurugram Sector 18 and looking for a partner who takes care of me and likes me. Click here to know more about me>>>

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment