VIP College Girl Ankita Sharma Life Style

Hello, my name is Ankita Sharma, I am from Punjab, I had to come to Gurugram for studies, I am very smart in studies and I also like to party, but I am from a very poor family, so I cannot do that. I don't have any friends here with whom I can have fun. I like to travel. I am also looking for a partner who can live with me, support me, understand my feelings and share his feelings with me. Please support me in my studies. Along with studies, I also like travelling. But what should I do, I am alone, I don't have any friends, I hope some boy will be my good friend who will support me and also like me. I would love to have a boy as my best friend and hang out with him. I can deeply appreciate the time I spend with him and I want my partner to help me with my studies and who listens to me and understands my needs and fulfills my needs. And in every way. 

WhatsApp number to make friends.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment