Riya Khanna broken heart story💔

My name is Riya Khanna, I am a resident of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.

I married 6 years ago of my choice, you can call it love marriage. The first year of my marriage with my husband was one of confusion. Little did I know that after a few days my path would be full of thorns. This is going to be difficult for me. I married as per my choice. My parents were not ready but later they accepted it and then our marriage was also fixed. After marriage, I came to know from one of my husband's friends that he had started dating other girls and going to red light areas. When I asked about it, all these things turned out to be true.

It broke my heart to hear this but who doesn't make mistakes? I forgave him and life went on as normal but after a few months I saw him in a shopping mall with a girl who was his second wife. He married someone else. Without thinking anything he told me that he didn't love me anymore and didn't want to spend time with me. I didn't know what to do as I accepted this love at the age of 21. I had left my family, studies and friends. I was angry at myself that this was the same love for which I sacrificed everything. My parents liked him because of me but they were not happy with him 

The same day I picked up my luggage and came to Gurugram in search of a job. Hardly anyone can understand my helplessness. I didn't want to talk to anyone about this. My Mind. I was guilty that at that time I neither listened nor obeyed anyone, maybe that's why. I had to suffer the punishment for my mistake. I neither had money nor anyone to understand me. Nevertheless, I came to live with a friend of mine named Anuptel in Gurugram and took his house till I got a job. I gave my interview in many companies and my job is in Gurugram Sector 45, I have got placed in a company and now I am looking for a life partner who likes me and wants to meet me. Click here>>>  



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment