Sad Life Story of Sushmita

Hello my name is Sushmita I am from Lucknow or I like to study one day I went to my college then I was studying in the library then I saw Sameer for the first time Sameer is a Muslim boy but after some days we became very good friends like Having breakfast in the library Studying in the library We became very close to each other, we came so close that we even started liking each other, in one day and Sameer made a plan that we would go to watch a movie,

Even then my father saw me with Sameer. After taking him, my college was also closed for a few days but Sameer and I loved each other very much. I called my best friend whose name is Anuptel and told him to get me to talk to Sameer but he talked to me. I could not do it, then after some time I started going to college again, then I met Sameer again. We had decided that we would marry each other but my family did not like Sameer because he was of Muslim religion. But I decided to say goodbye to my family for Sameer or to leave my family.

I went to my friend Anuptel 's house. After staying there for a few days, I talked to Sameer that now we both want to get married. Then Sameer told me his problem or he will wait for some time but I did not know that Sameer will cheat on me for a few days. Later, when I put pressure on her, Sameer rejected me safely and married a girl of his own religion.

I could not bear it but my friend helped me or explained to me that now I should apologize to my family. I should have gone back to my home but my family pushed me out of the home then one of my friends called me to Gurugram or here I got a job in a Gurugram agency and explained to me that I was not accepted and now I am in Gurugram Sector 29. I live alone or am now looking for a partner who likes me. Click here to know more about me >>



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment